Many of our youth may feel stuck between these two money mantras “I need to save” vs “ you only live once.” This video competition provides a CREATIVE opportunity to develop a message about how you can have both — take action about your future by setting financial goals.
– Record a (90-second or less) video that speaks to others your age about using money wisely.
– Pick a topic that’s relevant to young people, like budgeting, spending, saving for college, buying a home, paying down debt, investment, insurance or saving for retirement – any financial topic you feel speaks to the youth.
– Use the power of video to get your message across in a fun and engaging way.
– Complete entry form and media release form and upload your video online (YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive) by midnight on June 1, 2022. Use this link https://forms.gle/YBTkQoTmryRA5Xih7
– Winners will be announced at the YOLO Virtual Conference on June 5, 2022
– Participants will be categorized into two age groups: 11 – 18 or 19 – 30
Video file uploads will not be accepted. You can use YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, or any additional sites.
Each submission should contain one video. Each video must be in English and the participant’s original work. Teams are permitted and will be counted as one submission, regardless of the number of individuals that are on the team.
Videos must not infringe upon any rights of any third party including copyright, trademark, and privacy. Entrants must not copy, incorporate, or include music or video unless he/she/they are a lawful copyright owner of such material.
Entrants must sign a media release to allow SFCG to share the videos. All individuals in the video must sign a media release.
Videos must not contain any content that is, or may be perceived as violent, immoral, offensive, or similarly inappropriate. Any inappropriate videos are strictly prohibited and shall be deemed void.
Videos submitted will be judged by representatives from local businesses. The criteria that videos will be judged upon are:
* Clarity and Production Value
* Overall Message
First prize winners in each age category will receive $500. If a team wins, the team will split the prize money.
For more information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.SamuelFieldsConsulting.com
The Youth Opportunities, Lessons, and Outcomes (YOLO) Summit will bring together the youth for a day of inspiration and action. SFCG will engage the youth on the most pressing financial wellness topics facing their generation.
The primary goals of the YOLO Summit: